Get prepared for winter weather driving conditions with our Winter Car Emergency Kit. Our sturdy Winter Car Emergency Kit is packed in a Deluxe Sports Bag with two end pockets, one front pocket, double zipper center compartment and shoulder strap - perfect for storing in your trunk.
Light and Communication:
- Revolving Sign Light - 12V light has a magnetic base and plugs directly into your cigarette lighter. The light revolves and can be see up to one mile away.
- Reflecting Triangle - sets up in minutes and can be seen in bad weather conditions.
- Flashlight w/ 2 D Alkaline Batteries
- Two each: 2 / 12 Hour Light Sticks
- Distress Banner - waterproof 36" x15" "Emergency Help" sign can be seen at long distances.
- Safety Vest - neon mesh vest with reflective stripes, one size fits all.
Shelter and Warmth:
- Body Warmer
- Solar Blanket
- Adult Poncho
- Pair of Hand Warmers
- High Visibility Yellow Highway Blanket - Can be used for injured that are in shock. Also makes good ground cover for changing a tire.
- Folding Snow Shovel - chrome plated, 37" three-piece shovel assembles in minutes and snaps together with push button locks.
- 12' Jumper Cables - heavy-duty 6 gauge jumper cables work in the coldest conditions.
- Flat Tire Fixer - tire inflater inflates tires immediately and seals most punctures.
- Tow Rope - tows up to 6,500 lbs.
- Utility Knife
- 14 in 1 Pocket Tool
- Heavy Duty Work Gloves
- 10 yds of Duct Tape
- Ice Scraper with Glove
- 10” Adjustable Wrench
- 6 n 1 Screwdriver
- 54 Piece First Aid Kit contains: 25 - Adhesive Bandages of various sizes; 1 - Butterfly Closure Bandage; 5 - Cotton Tip Applicators; 1 - First Aid Guide; 2 - Sterile Gauze Pads; 1 - Burn Ointment; 1 - Antibacterial Ointment; 6 - Alcohol Prep Pads; 6 - Antiseptic Towelettes; 2 - Non-Aspirin Tablets; 2 - Antacid Tablets; 2 - Aspirin Tablets
Try it on us! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just send it back to us within 30 days for a complete refund. It's our money back guarantee.